The Yanchep Station development application will be determined by the Western Australian Planning Commission in accordance with section 116 of the Planning and Development Act 2005.
Development application details
The Yanchep Station development application proposes the construction of:
- a new end of line station which includes a ground-level concourse and station building to connect both sides of the development, with two platforms located in a cutting
- a new bus interchange facility and bicycle parking infrastructure
- a new road network to provide access to the station and bus interchange
- a dedicated passenger drop off area and a park and ride facility with approximately 1000 bays.
How to make a submission
You can provide feedback on this development application using our online consultation hub.
Alternatively, feedback can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage
Locked Bag 2506
Perth, WA 6001
Submissions will close on 30 September 2020.
Document viewing locations
The development application is available to download above and can also be viewed in person at:
- Western Australian Planning Commission, Level 2, 140 William Street, Perth
- City of Wanneroo, 23 Dundebar Road, Wanneroo WA 6065
For queries regarding the proposed Yanchep Station development application, please telephone 6551 9320.