Subdivisions, leases and licences on freehold land, development and property

The Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC) is responsible for approving all subdivision applications and certain types of strata, lease, licence, classes of lease or licence, agreement to sell and options to purchase applications on freehold land in our State.

Page last reviewed 17 September 2021
Go toTop of the page