Entry permits for access to Aboriginal Lands

Entry Permits are required for entry onto or through those Aboriginal Lands Trust reserves that are subject to Part III of the Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act 1972.

Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority (AAPA) Lands Permit System (ALPS)

People passing through proclaimed Aboriginal Lands Trust reserves and visiting communities must obtain an Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority (AAPA) Lands Permit to comply with the Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act 1972

Please note, ALPS is not to be used for mining activity on Aboriginal Lands.

Apply for a permit online

Plan your journey

Please check the interctive map if you are unsure whether your journey passes through these lands.

interactive map

Page last reviewed 21 January 2019
Go toTop of the page