The purpose of this proposal is to rezone various lots within the locality of Waterloo as shown on Legal Plan No. 3.2755, from the Rural Zone to the Industrial Deferred Zone and in order to facilitate future Industrial developments at the Waterloo Industrial Expansion Area as anticipated through the Industry 2030 Greater Bunbury Industrial Land and Port Access Planning (2000), Greater Bunbury Strategy 2013, the Greater Bunbury Structure Plan, the Waterloo District Structure Plan and the Shire of Dardanup Local Planning Strategy (2015).
Make a submission
If you would like to make a submission to support, object or provide comment on any part of the proposed amendment, please provide your feedback by using the online feedback form.
Online feedback form
Submissions can be lodged online, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: The Secretary, Western Australian Planning Commission, Level 6, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury WA 6230.
Submissions close Monday 14 December 2020. Late submissions will not be considered.
The WAPC’s Amendment Report and plan showing the proposed changes are available for download above, or can be viewed at the following locations:
- Western Australian Planning Commission, Level 2, 140 William Street, Perth WA 6000
- Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage, Level 6, 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury WA 6230
- State Library of WA, 25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth WA 6000
- Shire of Dardanup, 1 Council Drive, Eaton WA 6232
- Shire of Dardanup, 3 Little Street, Dardanup WA 6236